First off, congratulations for making the first step towards healing, self-love, and growth. That first step can be the hardest. Are you struggling with intrusive thoughts and memories? Crippling anxiety? Low motivation? Overwhelmed with thoughts of the future? Struggling with your relationship with food? Is self-doubt and shame keeping you from being your authentic self? Are you struggling with self-acceptance and the many challenges as an LGBTQ+ member? We can work together to overcome anything holding you back from being your authentic self. We can walk this walk together. You do not need to do it alone. Don’t wait, call today!
I provide individualized treatment approaches to each individual as each journey is unique. I offer a space of non-judgment and safety to explore the thoughts and feelings weighing you down. I have found passion working with those struggling with addiction, eating disorders, anxiety, codependency, life transitions, and those exploring their identity.
You CAN heal from past hurts in your life and take back control. You are not alone and do not have to struggle in silence anymore. I understand struggle because I’ve struggled myself. I’m a real person. I’m here to help. Give me a call today to schedule your free 15-minute phone consultation. I look forward to working together!
Black/Brown Mental Health Matters!
I am committed to the on-going work of anti-racism in my work, community, and country. We can and must do better. I understand the impact of systemic racism as a trauma that can affect both physical and mental health for people of color. I acknowledge as a white therapist, I have obtained unearned privilege and will commit to disrupting systemic racism and doing my own internal work as a white person. All lives cannot matter until black lives do.
- Years in Practice: 5 Years
- School: Walden University
- Year Graduated: 2019
- License and State: LPCC 11807 California
- License and State: LMHC #MH21831 Florida
- Certificate: American Counseling Association / 6479725
- Certificate Date: 2018
- Certificate: DBT
- Certificate Date: 2020
- Certificate: TF-CBT/ Seeking Safety
- Certificate Date: 2019
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional 2022
- American Counseling Association
- International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors
- Association for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Issues in Counseling
- Counselors of Social Justice
- Association for Multicultural Counseling and Development